Diamond Virgin Hair Co. is committed to ensuring that every customer is satisfied. Our hair extensions are 100% reusable & will last 6 months – 1 yr with proper care. Please note that each batch of virgin hair is unique and no bundle of hair is exactly the same. This is the nature of unprocessed virgin hair extensions. Please review your hair purchase before installing. Prior to using our hair, Feel free to comb brush or wet it if necessary but do not unroll or cut the wefts or lace until you are satisfied with your purchase. If there are any problems with the hair, return the hair for exchange BEFORE USING.
An advantage of virgin hair is that it can be styled and processed just like your natural hair, however, we do not guarantee any hair that has been chemically altered after purchase. If you must chemically alter your hair, we strongly recommend you seek assistance from a professional stylist and proceed only after the stylist completes a strand test as this will allow you to test how your Remy hair extensions will hold up to the chemicals.
Always inspect the hair before installing the hair. Leave the bundle intact. If there are any issues with the hair you should notice at this time.
Prior to the installation of your hair extensions, for extra protection of your weft, we recommend you seal your weft! It will eliminate shedding and add longevity to your investment.
Next, you want to co-wash the hair (This is highly recommended for ALL 100% Virgin Hair.)
Our hair is 100% Virgin Hair and must be co-washed (washing hair with a moisturizing conditioner) in order to transform the hair from its raw state to beautiful hair that’s ready to install. Co-Wash the hair BEFORE you make changes to hair (color, perm, etc.).
Step 1.) Co-Wash the Hair
Step 2.) Rinse thoroughly with cold water
Step 3.) Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
Step 4.) Air Dry
Step 5.) Install
- Use a shampoo no higher than PH 7.
- Do NOT massage.
- Rinse thoroughly with luke-warm water.
- Apply conditioner and comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting
- with the ends working your way up you scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Let air dry.
- Use styling products minimally to avoid build up.
- For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look
- For a “WET” look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water
- AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT!
- Dampen hair with a water bottle
- Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp.
- Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
- Let hair air-dry.
- Style as desired.